Saturday, December 12, 2020

"ambulance in the rearview mirror"

As I entered his hospital room, I saw loud crying than laughing, and then praise to the Lord. The priest was there and they were praying. I was asked to join.

He was admitted with a heart attack while he was shopping in a mall. Luckily he was saved and now recovering. 

He told me that he was saved by the power of prayer. Someone prayed as they saw his ambulance in their rearview mirror while pulling over the car to have healing receive him at the hospital by the grace of God.

He told me that day his own son's prayers saved his life as he was the driver of that car who saw his ambulance in the rearview mirror.

To some, pulling over for an ambulance is just an act, as this is a law. 

Others, pull over and send a prayer in motion; those are the ones who make a difference not known to many.

No comments: