Sunday, May 31, 2009

"trojan"

I see that all of us are riding on Trojan horses,
like we are being chased all of our life times.

I feel that all of us are like walking time pieces,
our time is ticking but we keep on planning pieces.

I know that all of us knowingly waiting for the unknown time,
You never know,when our time pieces will stop ticking.

I wish,we may enjoy life's scenic views in slow motion while still we have some time.
I wish,we may learn that there is no fight worth to win or lose,if the loss is a life time.

Lets develop our best time management skills.
Lets learn to let go of that Trojan horse once for a life time..

3 comments:

Daanish said...

Thank you for your time to read this and all :)

Nameless Fameless said...

well .. a very nice piece :)

Kadri Luik said...

I'm in love with this one. =)
"walking time pieces" really creates an interesting picture in my mind.

Have a nice day!