Sunday, April 12, 2009

"time-machine"

The moment I held her in my arms,
I felt passing by time in slow motion.
That was the moment stretched as a timeless moment.
That was the moment treasured as a priceless moment.
Then,
The moment I kissed her lips,
I felt passing by time in slow motion.
That was the moment stretched as a timeless moment.
That was the moment treasured as a priceless moment.
Then,
The moment I felt her breath,so close as was my breath,
I felt passing by time in slow motion.
That was the moment stretched as a timeless moment.
That was the moment treasured as a priceless moment.
And guess what,
I don't need a time-machine to have it again.
I just need to close my eyes to see it again.

5 comments:

Zeeshan Sattar said...
This comment has been removed by the author.
Zeeshan Sattar said...

OMG this is so romantically fantabolous.

uglyduckling91 said...

The last two lines are brilliant. (Y)

Komal said...

Amazing (:

The last two lines are very aww-ish!

Daanish said...

Romance is always fatabolous, brilliant and aww-ish :)Try it !!