Wednesday, February 4, 2009

"I am on a valentine sabbatical"

I read:"There are no coincidences".
Then, I am on a valentine sabbatical...........!!

I saw the Snow was falling,
Turning the naked trees into a bubble bath fantasy,
That view was picture perfect.
Then,
I saw the Sun shinning over those snow covered trees.
That view was picture perfect.
Then,
I saw the full Moon glowing over those snow covered trees.
That view was picture perfect.
Then,
I heard the Wind blowing over those snow covered trees.
There was a rhythm: Allah hoo, Allah (inhale) hoo(exhale)
I felt "The Breath of the Universe".
That view was picture perfect.

I read:"There are no coincidences".
Then, I am on a valentine sabbatical.............!!

4 comments:

YH said...

A valentine sabbatical? Pray what would that be?

14th of Feb ain't far.

YouTee said...

salam
you have tagged !! chk it out my blog!!

YouTee

seher's shenanigans said...

ho hohoho!!
why o why!

Daanish said...

Yh,I think its good for heart- health,like heart healthy diet :)

YouTee,walaikumsalam,thanks for tag,will do it ASAP:)

Seher,don't want heartaches become heart failures,thats why !