Tuesday, March 24, 2009

"autograph"

I looked at me in the mirror and said,"today I look like yesterday".
I looked at my crow's web wrinkles.
I looked at my forehead wrinkles.
I looked at my angle of mouth wrinkles.

Then I looked at my palms,and I said.
This is my heart line.
This is my head line.
This is my life line.
But,where is my time line?
It is not in my palm..........!!

Now I know,
My time lines are in my face lines:
These are the foot print of passing by time.
These are the autograph of time..................!

4 comments:

Enchanted Sophie said...

If wrinkles must be written on our brows, let them not be written upon the heart. The spirit should never grow old.

Z Sattar said...

Again a very interesting Post..

Anonymous said...

all this wrinkle talk has start to twitch my wrinkles!

Daanish said...

sophie,good thoughts..surely wrinkles can be on our bodies but not in our hearts and souls.

Zeeshan ,thank you.

amercanising desi,thats the reality though not now but time always leave its foot prints as wrinkles.I would like to embrace and enjoy it when time will come.